Widget Recent Post No.

header ads

Seven advice for homeschooling in a small space

Seven advice for homeschooling in a small space

In the last 4 years, I have had 3 children up to 1 year old. School years were taught in a prison-sized room. Of course, there were times when I wanted our new nursery to be converted into this beautiful schoolroom with individual benches, a large dry rubber board, school supplies filing cabinets, and prestigious Montessori shelves. I was envious of the pictures of beautifully placed rooms. Instead of trying to heal, I complete my sadness and thus experience more failures. Here is some advice to help you work your space, no matter the length! Also Read: Drawing For Kids

 See my revelation for details.

1. Do not compare.

This is the place to start and the hardest part. Remember that no two people are the same, so no two school places look the same. Stick to your style and at the end of the day, remember where kids don't learn.

2. Plaque Needs

Stick to the importance of no more than 3 things per subject (i.e., colors, ABCs, shapes, etc.); Sort your shapes. Puzzles work very well! The toys are perfect for color picks and alphabet hunts. Ask yourself these 2 questions before making a school-related purchase. Yes, even for the dollar area! Does it teach a new concept/theme?

Can I change something I already need to do the same function (with relative ease)? For example, if you have attached a magnetic fishing rod for the alphabet, you can print words, numbers, and shapes and attach a paper clip.

3. Needs and Desires

List your needs and wishes in 2 columns by importance (1 to 5). It's all you - the place works for you! 2 years ago, I knew I needed a nurse in addition to my school district during my rehab phase. Instead of the library, I had a chair.

Here are some of my must-haves:

three beer stalls

Do-a-Punkt Marker

Creola Fanger Deficiency

liter foam magnet

inflatable world

Creola Drought Removal Marker

dry washboard

4. Everything should have a home.

This is the basis of clean/organized thinking. Therefore, if he does not have a home, gift it to someone else. Also, save something with the selection. Recently I put all my holiday themes in my holiday decorating boxes. I also edited all activities/manipulations with color-coded items. Based on the sticker, I know what age is more suitable.

5. Think outside the corner.

I see walls decorated with toys/manipulation racks in most homeschooling photos. If your space doesn't allow it, make a few shelves. You'll have "things" if you're realistic, so look around. Is there another place you can use it? Extra room in the closet? I've seen over-the-door shoe organizers and boxes that go under the bed. I had a little extra space in my laundry room. As long as you keep things together and don't stray too far from your area, a little more space can help.

6. Walking schools

With less space, you can probably go elsewhere to change the scenery. My son used a bag of books to get into the house. I used a shopping bag hanging on the banner for my suitcase. You can also use a bin or caddy. For the car, keep everything it contains. We use clipboard storage boxes.

7. Add some mood.

Once you've planned all your body parts, add some spice! Paint your shelves, add a quote, something sweet you saw on Pinterest (I did it!), and add a touch that only you can do! I love this Ikea curtain rod that shows kids their school work.

It is possible to go to school at home in a small area. I hope these tips inspire you to get creative in your field! The Soft Roots

Post a Comment

0 Comments